music in me

Sunday, March 23, 2014

CHOICES , CHANCES , CHANGES !!!

assalamualaikum...hye..dah lme tak post pape kan...?? lama gilaaaaa !!!
k sekarang aku nak luahkan apa yang aku rasa sekarang .

my SPM result was quite sucks . anyway i still praised to Allah for giving me 6a's . syukur alhamdulillah .. just.. everyone has their own dreams..same goes to me..however maybe i'm not the selected ones to achieve the dreams.. it's okayy..as long as i work harder and harder , insyaAllah i can make it .. one day , i'll to prove to all that this failure is not the end, it's just the beginning .. good luck syiqin ! i know u can do it !! everything happened has their own reasons. we can't blame others for something that we didn't get . that's their rezeki ..maybe mine was arranged by Allah in the future.we'll never know..insyaAllah, i'll accept the fate and take it as a challege for me to become more success n success..

     
someday,i'll become like him.

No comments: